Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

My new toy

Got myself an AF 85 mm f/1.8D after resisting for 2 months. Original plan was to get a 50mm f1.8D as it was the cheapest good bokeh lens affordable. Then again, I figure that it's no point getting the same lens like brother's as we won't have the chance to explore other lens' capability ( unless super rich lah...then can get entire Nikkor lens collection...money don't grow on tree unfortunately ).

So tahan-tahan the pain to my pocket and buy the 85 mm ( after all, we suffer so much at work mah...gotta pamper ourselves a bit ). So now can share-share use with my brother, especially since he's doing wedding photography too ... might come handy. But of course the 85 mm and 50 mm is different genre of lenses and angle view. Let's see what this lens can do as I do more shots with it...

Some samples of shots with this new lens ... yummy bokeh ...

Little Red Elk as my subject


Hubby's roadie ... bike already so handsome,
use 85 mm lagi handsome lah... :)


My first potrait with this lens... The Artist @ Work again..

No comments:

Post a Comment