Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pazzion Hair Salon

After a year of absence from my blogging due to the addition of a new family member, here I am back again. My post below have been delayed for a year ! Here it goes...

My hairdresser, Joyce, had recently joint venture to open a hair salon cum beauty facial centre together with her friend Wendy. Business was a little slow to pick up. So I offered my free service ( really free lah... ) to take some photos and do some publicity for her salon. I'm not a pro I told them, just somebody who loves photography and just help them out. It is a good opportunity to practise my skills since lately I have not been able to spend much time shooting any photos.

Below is the outcome of the 2 hours photo session.
THE PLACE
Front view of the salon building

The signboard up close

Loved the Zen garden at the front porch

Front view of the entrance into salon

Inside view of the salon

The relaxing lounge for customers

THE SERVICE PROMOTION PACKAGE

Please call them for further details
( contact details at the end of this post )
Rates for services ( 1 of 2 )

Rates for services ( 2 of 2 )

THE PEOPLE From left : Heng ( Asst. Hairdresser ), Joyce ( Hairdresser ) and Wendy ( Beautician )

1 comment:

  1. Please call them for further details
    ( contact details at the end of this post )
    ??????????????

    ReplyDelete